Local community confidence in the school is growing and I thank you all for promoting our school within your individual local circles. We are fortunate to be well oversubscribed for September 2018 for Reception and we have offered the full allocation of 120 places for Year 7.
This is positive affirmation and direct public validation for what staff and students do on a daily basis. We are now recruiting for additional teachers, support staff and administrative staff for September 2018. These vacancies will be advertised via Times Educational Visit (TES) and other forums.
As with all school terms at The Gatwick School, the Summer Term will be packed with lots of interesting events which can be referenced on our Website calendar. Some of the key dates are below and more information will follow:
- 18.4.18 - Spanish Residential Trip Evening
- 23.4.18 - Year 3 London Natural History Museum Trip
- 24.4.18 - Year 8 Pathways Evening
- 14.5.18 - Year 3 Residential Trip
- 14.5.18 - Key Stage 1 SATs Week
- 11.6.18 - Progress Check 4 commences
- 18.6.18 - Year 10 Work Experience
- 16.7.18 - Primary Phase Sports Day
- 17.7.18 - Secondary Phase Sports Day
- 19.7.18 - Prize Giving Evening
I very much look forward to the new Academic Summer Term and for continuing the unique journey we are on together.
Thank you for your continued support. It is always very much appreciated.
Mark Roessler, Head of School